First time skiing!

On 17th December 2019, I went skiing in a place called Bortelid located in the vest-Agder county, Norway. It was my first time and everything inside me was very excited about what it will be so I had to watch youtube tutorial videos the night before to get an insight into what I'm going to do because I had so so many questions like how will I get up with those shoes on my legs? is there a good way to fall? and so many others. while watching skiing for beginners videos, I saw comments about how people broke their legs and shoulders so you can imagine how scared I was.

But when I reached Bortelid all my questions and fears disappeared because it was so beautiful in such a way no amount of pictures could capture its beautifulness. Everything was covered with snow from trees to water bodies.


 



By the end of the day, I learned a few tricks about skiing and fell so many times that I lost count but it was the best experience because just being surrounded by that stillness of the snow was enough for me. That day I went to sleep thinking about God's hand is evident everywhere in that place.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three months in Norway

The Christmas Season.