Mindball Game


Every time I think I have seen everything in Norway, I find something else that surprises me again. Today we had a school trip to a place called Sandnes. We went to visit Abel`s sketchbook, the museum for hands-on experience in maths, science, and technology. 
In this museum, there are all kinds of games that test your skills by taking part in various experiments. Some of the skills that can be tested are how calm and relaxed you can be, your balance and how fast you can react.
Mindball game was one of the games I played and really enjoyed because I competed with a lot of people and won every time. In mindball game, you have to move the ball with your mind. I don't know how I became so good in this game because my mind is always busy thinking about everything going on with me but the good thing is now I know what I'm good at🤣🤣🤣🤣. 
These games reminded me how science is amazing and the world is moving so fast.

The master in mindfulness at work 🤣🤣


It was very refreshing to see how arts meets science and technology. Also, we listened to a presentation about planets and black hole. Maybe Exhibitions like these make most children in developed countries to have so much knowledge about different things. Now I understand why the first weeks here, I used to question myself how do they know so much about different things.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three months in Norway

The Christmas Season.