Norwegian food- what I eat in Norway!

On this journey, if I don't talk about Norwegian food then I will be lying to myself because people who know me very well, they know how much I like to eat and eating time will always be my favorite time of the dayπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. There's a big difference between what I'm used to eating at home and what I eat here.

One thing that I'm sure is I have been exposed to different dishes from different countries. It's very easy to say this is not what I'm used to eating, back in my country but whats the funny about it.  Maybe it is all about coming out of your comfort zone and explore more. When I'm back in Tanzania I don't want to look back and think "maybe I could have eaten that" πŸ˜‚

Culture is one of the factors that influence our eating habits because I remember when I first arrived in Norway. It was evening time and they gave me bread, I couldn't believe my eyes 😲 because it's not something I expected.

There are so many foods when I first saw them I was surprised but if you ask me now, what do I think about the kinds of foods I eat here? Just know I'm going to miss them so much when I leave πŸ˜‹ and you will agree with me when you see the pictures. 

The good thing is, I got a chance to live in a school so I'm experiencing really Norwegian foods, and I can say with all my heart that I enjoy the food so much in such a way that before sleeping I google menu for the next day to see how it look like 🀣 since I get menu list for the whole week.




















You know good food = good mood, therefore, I'm always happy here maybe there's something in Norwegian foods because every time I get happier 🀣🀣

Comments

  1. πŸ˜€..no wonder you missing ugali.
    Rafki angu, with those kinda foods; you are one step a head to survive in China
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha the good thing I enjoy every bit of it.... I don't cook here so its a win-win situation.

      Delete
  2. They look so sweet πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three months in Norway

The Christmas Season.